Logged in as
This thread will be used to announce bug fixes.
- Fixed issue with orchil client showing white text on white background. The fix should be applied to all characters so please assist if this isn't the case for you.
- Fixed the "no income" bug. Everyone should get at least 6 florins per day. Assist if this isn't the case for you.
- Fixed the "this plant has already been fertilized" message people were getting when fertilizing unfertilized plants.
- Fixed issue with energy not regenerating while logged in.
- Fixed issue with characters never getting hungry.
- Fixed issue with welcome emails going to spam folder when registering in the forums.
- Fixed bug with npc teachers trying to charge incorrect LPs and prices (thanks to Elspeth for reporting).
- Converting characters will now be placed in their home rooms when completing character generation.
- Fixed bug where characters were given the "France" language instead of French.
- Fixed the roulette table.
- Roulette and blackjack tables will now reference florins instead of denarii.
- Fixed bug hunger, energy, health statuses.
- Increased carrying capacity of characters.
- Fixed an issue with character generation's "Start Over" button. You can now use the button to restart the process of converting a character.
- Changed the "Set Skills" page of character generation to show the learning point cost of each skill level. This page will also show the character's existing learning points (although these points will not be available for redistribution). Thanks to Mitena for the suggestion.
- Fixed the "@page recall" command.
- The appropriate game name will now display when new characters join the Newlie chat line (@new).
- Added arrows as a starting object for archers.
- The barber will now teach hairstyling (body servant class).
- Fixed bug with eavesdrop and lipread rolling the wrong skills. You should also see an increase in the duration of performing these skills.
- Fixed a bug with the unwield command.
- Fixed hairstyling.
- Fixed the bug with returning room keys that would result in horrendous lag spikes.
- Fixed an error with some drinks that prevented you from offering them to others.
- Removed Ironclaw references from guild charters and the rank NPC in the trade tower. Creating a new guild should no longer give any errors.
- Fixed books that were built on old code. HOWEVER, these fixes may not be retroactive so if you have a bugged book, file an assist.
- Crafted scrolls should now be targetable with their adjectives.
- Fixed the vermin catcher to accurately count the number of dead rats you turn in.
The daily script that gives out learning points and money crashed three days ago. The source of the issues has been found and everyone has been refunded three days worth of learnings points and income.
- Wielding canes was breaking the inventory command. This has been fixed.
- Fixed rank clerk so it no longer reveals underworld rank.
- Fixed smell bugs.
- Fixed character generation bug where spies were not given starting skills.
- Removed “nothing out of the ordinary” from scent string when multiple scents exist.
- Fixed the weave verb so it can be used in non-crafting role-play.
- Fixed oops error when typing “exits” in some rooms.
- Characters will no longer change proxy when trying to approach an exit that doesn’t exist.
- Woodcutter can now be selected at character generation.
- Fixed furniture sets eating objects when placing them near/on details.
- Fixed several rooms with the “no description” bug.
- Added a mount help file ( http://allegoryofempires.com/index.php/wiki/mounts/ ).
- Fixed paper crates eating reams of paper when putting in more than one at a time
- Decorative pillows can be embroidered
- PCs should be targetable as “pc” and “pcs”
- Fixed the “gather” command with card decks.
- Fixed bugs with jail cell emits. Elude and follow should now be hidden and entering/leaving rooms will now be visible.
- Storage boxes (lumber, metal, etc) can no longer be searched while in the possession of someone else.
- Keyrings now work with virtual room keys.
- Fixed clickable commands with folders and scroll cases.
- When looking at a bandaged wound, the correct bandage type will be displayed.
- You will not longer have to repeatedly give consent when being treated by a healer. Once you consent the first time, you will not be prompted by that healer again until after an hour has passed.