Logged in as
[Sticky] Storypoint Options
We will continue to add to this list as items are determined. Prices are subject to change at the discretion of staff. If you have a request you don't see listed here, please assist with a thorough explanation of what you are looking for. If you are placing an order for something on the list, please use the @storypoint command.
- Simple Modifications - 30 stps per word
- Tattoos - 100 stps
- Pets (cats and dogs) - 100 stps for generic, 150 stps for customized
- Mounts - 150 stps for generic, 200 stps for customized
- Noble Character Slots - Starting with Gentry at 250 stps, increasing by 250 stps per each level above that
- Custom Room Maps - 200+ stps, terms and conditions apply, please assist for more information
- Pregnancy/Baby Props - 200+ stps, includes stomach mods and generic baby prop, price increases for customization, terms and conditions apply, please assist for more information
- Custom Items - 200+ stps, terms and conditions apply, price increases with complexity and special features/abilities
- Custom Nickname: 10 storypoints
- Custom Title: 100 storypoints
- Custom Pets/Mounts: A pet/mount is considered customized if any aspect of the animal is selected by the player aside from the name. Customizations include breed, color, and body shape (where applicable). Wild animals and wild animal hybrids are not permitted as pets. Baby animals are not available at this time.
- Noble Character Slot: This must be purchased prior to the creation of a character. Once a character leaves his or her room, rank will not retroactively be applied.
Custom scents, voices, and gaits are 30 storypoints. You can have multiple of each, which can be toggled on and off with @scent, @voice, and @gait, respectively.
The material type for raw materials (wood, fabric, metal, etc.) can be changed for 60 storypoints for like to like, i.e. basic to basic or luxury to luxury, and 150 storypoints for basic to luxury. The distinction between basic and luxury is at staff discretion. Storypoints cannot be used to modify raw materials to any of the consulate import options. We will not be prorating the storypoint cost for incomplete quantities (ex: a bolt of fabric with 8 yards on it), so please select your raw materials carefully. Lastly, blacksmith metal rods cannot be changed into fine jewelry metals due to the fact that bars can be made from them.
Going forward, we will no longer be allowing duplicate body mods without consent from the character who has the mod already. This includes basic body mods that aren't available in the character generator, identical scars, and identical tattoos.