Take My Florins!

5 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
OrlaCouture
(@orlacouture)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I'm seeking three type of people to make my life easier. Each of you will be paid well. Please know that free outfits will not include specialty fabrics or dyes. All who wish to apply please send your applications to Hatasha or speak to me in person. She'll inform me if any applications come.

--------------------------

1.) Someone to keep my house clean. You'll be given a key to clean up whenever you have the chance, but if you steal I will make you wish you were dead.

* Paid 50 florins a week for cleaning and organizing.

* One free outfit a month.

2.) Someone to help me calculate my orders, I do many orders and I'll be able to do them faster if I don't need to do the bills myself. You will also be expected to keep a copy of each bill.

* Paid part of the florins received from each order

* Two free outfits a month

3,)  A second personal assistant, you'll work alongside my first. This mostly includes writing missives on my behalf and responding to my mail as well as organizing my folders. This is a daily task and it requires someone I can trust.

* Paid each time you help me, price depends on how much work you do at the time.

* Three free outfits a month.

OrlaCouture
(@orlacouture)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

The Math person has been found. I'm still seeking a cleaner person and a second personal assistant. You can send applications to Hatasha or find me in person.

~ Orla Couture

ReplyQuote
OrlaCouture
(@orlacouture)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Still seeking if you are in need of florins.

~ Orla Couture

ReplyQuote
OrlaCouture
(@orlacouture)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

The cleaner person has been found. I'm still seeking a personal assistant.

ReplyQuote
OrlaCouture
(@orlacouture)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

All jobs are taken, thank you!

ReplyQuote
Share: