Logged in as
[Sticky] Storypoint Options
We will continue to add to this list as items are determined. Prices are subject to change at the discretion of staff. If you have a request you don't see listed here, please assist with a thorough explanation of what you are looking for. If you are placing an order for something on the list, please use the @storypoint command.
- Simple Modifications - 30 stps per word
- Pets (cats and dogs) - 100 stps for generic, 150 stps for customized
- Mounts - 150 stps for generic, 200 stps for customized
- Custom Room Maps - 200+ stps, terms and conditions apply, please assist for more information
- Pregnancy/Baby Props - 200+ stps, includes stomach mods and generic baby prop, price increases for customization, terms and conditions apply, please assist for more information
- Custom Items - 200+ stps, terms and conditions apply, price increases with complexity and special features/abilities
- Custom Nickname: 10 storypoints
- Custom Title: 100 storypoints
- Custom Pets/Mounts: A pet/mount is considered customized if any aspect of the animal is selected by the player aside from the name. Customizations include breed, color, and body shape (where applicable). Wild animals and wild animal hybrids are not permitted as pets. Baby animals are not available at this time.
- Custom Titles: Class-/skill-related titles (ex: Doctor) require a minimum of 20 levels in a class-related skill.
Custom voices and gaits are 30 storypoints per word. You can have multiple of each, which can be toggled on and off with @voice and @gait, respectively.
The material type for raw materials (wood, fabric, metal, etc.) can be changed for 60 storypoints for like to like, i.e. basic to basic or luxury to luxury, and 150 storypoints for basic to luxury. The distinction between basic and luxury is at staff discretion. Storypoints cannot be used to modify raw materials to any of the consulate import options. We will not be prorating the storypoint cost for incomplete quantities (ex: a bolt of fabric with 8 yards on it), so please select your raw materials carefully. Lastly, blacksmith metal rods cannot be changed into fine jewelry metals due to the fact that bars can be made from them.
Going forward, we will no longer be allowing duplicate body mods without consent from the character who has the mod already. This includes basic body mods that aren't available in the character generator, identical scars, and identical tattoos.
Ranked character slots can be purchased up to and including the rank of knight.
Gentry: 250 storypoints
Armigerous Gentry: 500 storypoints
Knight: 750 storypoints
- The noble character slot must be purchased before the character is created. Rank will not be retroactively applied to existing characters.
- The slot will remain on your account even if you delete the ranked character, so you will have the option to remake a new ranked character. Any additional rank gained through the @favor system will not carry over to new ranked characters, i.e. if you purchase a gentry slot and get promoted to a baron, you will not be able to make another baron.
Livestock (pigs, goats, and sheep) are 50 storypoints for a generic animal and 100 storypoints for a custom animal. As with the pets and mounts, an animal is considered custom if any trait, i.e. build, color, and/or breed, is selected by the player.
Additional character slots can be purchased for 500 storypoints.
Note: Free and regular accounts only have access to 1 and 3 characters, respectively. Premium accounts have access to the full roster and all extra slots. In the event that you downgrade your account type, the additional characters will remain on your roster, but will be frozen.
Modifications requiring a longer description will be 50 storypoints going forward. This includes custom tattoos, scars, hairstyles, and scents.