It is my pleasure to announce the next assembly of the Royal Court to be held on Sunday, the 30th day of January. Court will commence promptly at 9 o'clock in the evening. Attendees are asked to dress in proper court attire. Those with bags and other containers, weapons, and outside food and drink will not be permitted entrance.
In service to HRM,
Lord Jean-Frédéric de Marigny, Grand Chamberlain and Royal Advisor
*brought to the front by a little page boy*
A brief recap of the announcements from this assembly of the Royal Court:
- Due to the rising costs of upkeep, security, infrastructure maintenance, and cost of living, the Royal Crown of Italy will begin charging 500 florins per month to all the diplomatic consulates.
- Due to unstable travel conditions, political climates, and the rising costs of import and export affairs, restrictions in trade will return to the realm effective immediately. Consulates are encouraged to increase their influence and diplomatic efforts throughout the city to increase their renown and ensure their nation is able to continue to risk the import and export of rarer goods.
- To offset the supply chain issues, the Royal advisors have worked with our foreign allies and contacts to secure a limited number of exceptionally rare items that will be imported through the auction house on a regularly scheduled basis.
- With further details to be announced in the near future, our engineers and city planning counsel has marked a limited number of storefronts that will be available for purchase to help raise funds for the Crown. Consulates are not permitted to purchase these locations directly, but we encourage sponsored guilds to begin discussion with their sponsoring consulates options for purchasing the aforementioned properties through negotiations of their sponsorship agreements and financial assistance for these guilds to purchase the locations.
- With the blessing of Pope Benedict, Rinascita is proud to announce the hosting of a three-week long Carnevale event that will commence on February 12th and run through March 1st. Further details about these festivities will be announced under separate cover this weekend.