Fireplaces, woodstoves, fire pits, and ovens have emits again.
The water features found around the city (Piazza Vecchia fountain, abbey pool, hospital pool, et cetera) can now be used to refill most craftable vessels (tea kettles, buckets, pitchers, et cetera.)
Additionally, the fountains craftable by masons now have a water detail and can also be used to refill the above vessels.
Syntax: refill my bucket from fountain's water
A few things!
- Guns now leave puncture wounds instead of bruises.
- The bank can be accessed from the road outside the post office AND Piazza Vecchia.
- In preparation for the outlands upgrade, the main road between the fort and the city has been renamed. Please pay attention to exits when traveling as we begin to fix/streamline them.
- The cathedral is now closed as we prepare to open the new version. I am not going to redo the hourly bells temporarily, so assume that the church bells mentioned are the ones in the bell tower of the Abbey.
- @crime has been updated with all the laws found on the Doctrine of Italy (located in the post office as well as the jail and courthouse on Strada Governa) You can add your testimony (sworn statement of fact given under oath) or opinion (character witness or second-hand statements) by clicking on the crime in @crime, selecting the suspects name from the drop down menu, and clicking the appropriate link for testimony or opinion. Additionally, those with social rank can exert their influence on the courts accordingly. With the exception of the highest crimes or crimes as part of staff run plots, @crime is intended as a way to streamline the judicial system for PCs so we don't have to schedule court dates and prolong the process.
Wieldable scalpels now leave cuts instead of bruises.
Honey pots from STP bee skeps should last a lot longer than a week now.
Misc fixes to the cooking system. If you run into any issues be sure to @assist them so we can fix them up!
Thanks to one of our players, @vote now works again! Please consider voting for AoE using the @vote command in client. Thank you!